Here are some of the main discussion points in this webinar -
- Building a database is the most significant investment while choosing the right CRM for your business. What are the factors that should drive the consumers while choosing a CRM and the processes involved?
- The real estate industry is people-oriented. CRMs can efficiently function if the agents and team members proactively communicate.
- What are the top 3 things that teams who are just starting or scaling up can quickly implement?
- While CRMs are prevalent in most businesses, there are significant differences between general CRM and a CRM for Real Estate Businesses. CRMs aid the business. Overreliance on technology can be a mistake. It is important to keep your team members involved; business is all about people.
- Covid-19 has driven people to use more technology. At the same time, the teams who had systems set up and the right people in the company thrived despite the pandemic.
- Team leaders play a major role in ensuring productive use of the CRM that ultimately becomes an inseparable part of their business and their team.
- It is important to give users a great experience. The better their experience, the better their advocacy.