Here are some of the main discussion points in the webinar -
- The best teams are built on opportunity, trust, and sustainable culture. They put their clients first and make positivity a work ethic. If all team members share a feeling of community even without supervision, it reflects good team culture.
- What are the roadblocks that any team-building process can face? What are the factors that need to be considered during the hiring process?
- Focus on people and relationships, taking care of the opportunities the business provides them, being problem solvers are some of the habits of top producing agents.
- The best practices of promoting team values and at the same time focusing on individual values - talking about the culture daily and celebrating together.
- Agents can be competitive, but agents within a team need to work together and not as competitive individuals. The focus should always be on the end consumer.
- Filling up spreadsheets take up a significant chunk of the Agent’s role in ensuring accountability. Make them fill their spreadsheets because it allows them to look at the business once every week.
- Calling the team members as we-mates; the goals and meaning of this word are instilled in people. Ensuring team accountability can provide positive results if the focus is on the problem and not the people.