Learn about the importance of structuring a team that will convert your leads from the best in the real estate industry.
Here are some of the main discussion points in this webinar -
- How is the team structured to drive lead conversions? What are the factors that have led to a change in the structure of teams in 2020?
- COVID-19 has led to various changes in the way a team functions. How has the pandemic affected the adoption of new systems by real estate teams?
- The Robert Slack Team is hiring new executives to handle different aspects of their business and also starting Slack Academy to train 200+ agents in January 2021.
- For teams that are looking for growth opportunities and measures to improve their lead acquisition, there needs to be a more razor focus on zip codes and ROI.
- It is about incorporating multiple elements, experimenting with the proper technology, and being data-driven to make a mark in the industry. Most agents think that you only need one area to grow.
- Pay per click is the future, and the right investment will go a long way in the business.
- Are you investing in the right technology to monitor your team’s performance? Do you have a system in place for long-time nurturing if you are buying leads?
- At what point do you realize that your business is growing? What does your tech stack include to ensure that your team’s conversion rate is not falling below a certain level?