Know how to use the absolute essentials to grow your business quickly and effectively.
Michael Hellickson is the founder and president of Club Wealth Coaching and Consulting. He has been on several national television and radio programs such as Glenn Beck, CNBC, The Fox Business Network, and many others. He also wrote World Class Buyer Agent recommended for all real estate agents.
He has coached over 1000s of agents. In this enriching session on Building A Profitable And Scalable Team 12 Days, he discusses some of the high-leverage activities for team leaders.
Here are some key takeaways from this webinar -
Learning How To Prioritize
- To achieve success in this industry, prioritize what is important in your life and structure your business and working patterns around it.
- It is important to understand the systems of conducting business more than just the industry. Thus, for a team leader, hiring new agents to build a profitable team takes greater precedence over coaching.
- Coaching will prove to be effective only when the outcome or the response is scalable. What measures should a team take to train recruits, and what method encourages putting the onus of learning on the student?
What To Focus On
- CRM, phone, and listings are absolute essentials to pull the business out of tier 1, while tier 2 is a more focused approach on leadership and new hiring.
- There are 2 things that affect the growth of your business -
- focusing too much on competition, and
- losing productivity by not focusing on what matters for your business.
- The most common mistake many companies make is hiring a VP of sales from outside the company. It is important to hire somebody who will earn respect based on their previous work within the company.
Tips From The Leader
- Taking time off is crucial for you and beneficial for your business. Burnout can be detrimental to your business and hamper your performance.
- Real estate business is a service-oriented industry, and the teams must serve the customer before they become one.
- There is a key difference between management and leadership - management is getting your team to do certain things because they work for you, whereas, leadership is taking responsibility and ownership to figure out what your team needs and set up systems for them to thrive. You work for them!